We're back with our latest challenge which is a Theme challenge.
We are looking for more designers to join our team in the New Year! If you wish to be considered for such a position, please add (DT) after your name on your submissions to this challenge.
Those wishing to apply should:
- be comfortable with the CAS genre
- have a personal blog
- produce a sample card for each challenge (one card every two weeks)
- comment on a proportion of the submissions to every challenge
- add additional card(s) as inspiration for some of the challenges to their personal blogs
- be able to take good, clear, square pictures of their cards
- ideally have the ability to share their makes on Instagram and FaceBook
- have a way for us to contact them, either via a contact widget on their blog or in their profile.
- The design team call will run for this challenge only
One main focal point
Lots of clean / open / non-patterned / non-textured space (often called 'white space' although not necessarily white) Space with NO PATTERN and NO TEXTURE on it
Minimal or NO layers
Quick and easy to recreate
Cards that comply with our Glossary of Terms
New work only please.