17 September 2011

Week 33 - 1000 Challenge - Anything CAS Goes

What wonderful doubles we saw last week, once more choosing our ShowCASe will be a difficult job, but watch this space for our choices later in the week.
Now we are going for the 1000 submissions.
so 
Anything CAS Goes
If you make more than one card for us, you will need to post them on your blog and submit them separately, for each card to count towards our target!
You are doing SO well, thank you all!

We hope that the scope of the challenge doesn't leave you wondering what to do... you could use any of our previous challenges as inspiration, CASE a card which has given you inspiration (as long as you credit the original crafter with the design), or just do your own thing.
You may enter as many times as you wish as long as each submission is with a different creation.
Let's go LIMettes, how many can we reach?
We may leave blanket comments to show that we have visited you, so we hope you'll excuse that on this occasion.

Mandi


To achieve perfect placement of coloured blocks, I placed scraps onto the square of card [13cm x 13cm] I then printed the sentiment on the computer, Cherish font.
I embossed the blocks with my Crafts Too embossing folder, keeping them in the same order as the finished card to achieve the following on design. The fabulous butterfly, I've had forever! One of my first purchases. It's from Creative Stamping, I doubt it's still in production.
The colours are Stampin' Up: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and the new Calypso Coral.
The butterfly was stamped onto a scrap piece of card, coloured and and I cut out the wings only. I curled them  for a 3D look. The body is stamped directly onto the card base, using a Stampmajig for perfect placement.


The second card is made in much the same way, but, the sentiment was stamped from an old SU set. 
the colours are from Stampin' Up again.
Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo and another new one Island Indigo. I finished off with my favourite bling! 
Can I add that Chrissie and I show each other our cards, I showed her mine PRE bling! lol
I bought the rhinestone embellishment here.

For Stampin' Up products please feel free to contact me via here 
or overmoores@aol.com




Here is a really simple little card with a gorgeous digi image from A Day for Daisies, aren't these ducks just the cutest! I think it would be a prefect for anyone having triplets too, but you don't need one of those cards every day! It's a Stampin' Up sentiment.
This one is a simple little card using a Stampin' Up Delightful Decorations bauble stamp adapted to make a vase. I simply put some sticky tape across the bottom of the stamp before inking with Versamark, and then pulled it off before stamping. I embossed the image with Fine Detail Gold embossing powder. This was then punched out using the SU bauble punch and the bottom of the card cut off leaving a similar border as around the rest of the stamp.
The flower is from SU's Silhouette Sentiments and the sentiment from SU Happy Moments.
The border punch is Martha Stewart.

43 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards DIva lim's no link to your blogs??
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration again ladies. Here's hoping you get to the 1000. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are superb cards, I am sure you will get enough entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are beautiful cards. And sure I believe you will get enough entries.
    have a nice wekend
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards already from everyone,.... will do as many as I can this week ;O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WhoW! Let the fun begin. These are great inspirational cards Divas. I was wondering just how you intended to comment on that many entries. Glad you're not going to spend every waking moment this week here. Your Limettes will understand and shoot for the mark 100%.
    And away we go....
    Cyber Hugs,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck to you - hope its possible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And you're off! I'll try and do my part to get you to 1000. Your beautiful cards are getting the mojo started.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My oh my those cards are great! Super inspiration as always and Congrats again on your 1000 (+33) followers! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much ladies for another great challenge and many congratulations on your 1000 and hopefully it will increased to lots :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've made 5 cards for the challenge, but the link won't let me post them all. They are all in one post, which will make viewing them easier. Thanks for the challenge...got a good head start on my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards!Congratulations on your 1000+ followers! Hope the challenge succeed: 1000 cards. I'll enter a least one, if possible more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Don't know why but my entry was missing so l have just entered it again :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boy. I am learning how to enter a challenge...it has been a challenge but I got there in the end. Thanks for the invite. I love most of what the others have done. I really need to learn to simplify.

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning work as always girls,this is one amazing challenge blog and I really hope you make it to the 1,000 mark you deserve too,love hugs cherylxxxx well done on reaching that with the followers,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with your 1000 entries this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beatiful cards and 120 already just one day after the announced theme. Don't see a problem to get 1000. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just when I think, I've seen it all. The design cards again amaze me. I truly hope you get your 1000 entries.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards as always ladies and a fab challenge too, I think it may well just be achieved already 150 entries and it's only Sunday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I made a couple...hope it helps.

    Love your cards. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous samples as always and 1000 entries this week? Off we go then! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sure hope you hit your goal~ I got in one -- hopefully I will get a couple more in before the deadline~ GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi lim........l've entered my 2nd challenge and hopefully it will add to numbers who knows maybe l'll do another l wasn't aware you could add more than one until l noticed there were others that has done just that, it pays to read other blogs :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm always inspired by all the entries on this blog. Some really beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Ladies, l have just posted card no 3 to add to the fabulous cards you already have:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just checked in to see how progress is going .... I see you're over the 400 mark and it's only Wednesday. Congratulations - keep it up. I have another to post later but am off out.

    Once again, my apologies for not checking out my usual number of blogs but I'm on vacation and enjoying the sunshine. The standard of entries is simply fab for this 1000+ challenge.

    GOOD LUCK with the 1000+ Chrissie and Mandi

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow 430 entries so far! 2 days to go...come on ladies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Crikey you are certainly on your way, to your target, well done and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. My card is posted and I sure hope to get another one done. Chrissie - I can't get to your blog! I couldn't leave you a comment last week either as the same thing happens. Your blog loads, then flashes, then there is a tan topper and burgundy bottom part on the screen as well as a pretty black chandelier. But everything else on the blog disappears at that point. I was surprised that it is doing the same thing this week too. So - I'll leave you a comment here ... LOVE your cards with the bits and pieces. Wow - so creative! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. good luck with the 1000 submissions girls...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi there, just posted card no4 i think i may have the bug!! well, over the halfway mark and it's not taken too long............not long now before you reach 1000:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the challenge :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  33. At the last moment I added my card for this challenge. What a lot of entries. Realy great to see what a different cards everyone makes.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow that is some showcase! i had a bit of trouble adding my 5th card but hopefully it will be okay can't see it being too long now before you have your 1000 entries how great that to see eveyone pulling together:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  35. Well I've left it rather late but have managed to upload some cards (thought I'd better as I think it might have been my comment on 1000 followers that sparked this challenge). Fantastic response from everyone and such stunning cards too, as ever thank you to everyone for such fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow I posted one earlier to day & was number 646 I have just popped in to see how it is going & its up to number 769 - well 770 actually as I have linked to a post I did yesterday with a CAS card.
    Good luck I think you might make it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh no, I just managed to complete two cards, but I added them to the post I did earlier as there where only 5 mins to go, but I'm afraid linky wouldn't allow it and there is only a minute left and I can't do a post in that time. Soz

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW! 782 entries! WTG girls! :D
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW, stunning cards ladies, just stumbled upon this challenge blog, see too late for this one, but will be back, have not seen so many entries into challenge before, WTG!!!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks. I always enjoy reading your posts - they are always humorous and intelligent. You can learn more: China tour packages | China travel packages | China Travel Agency

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your cards : so much tenderness ... Amy from music games

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.