29 September 2012

Week 87 Lucky Dip

For our 5 weeek months we have a 'Lucky Dip' challenge and a special guest.
this month we have asked Susan Goetter to join us. You will all know and love her as she is such an inspiration, entering multiple challenges every week.....what a star!
Our challenge this week is
Love & Marriage
Susan


Mandi

i am just showing a wedding set I have made for ouor exhibition this Sunday, tomorrow.
These bows have been everywhere around the blog world. I love them!
The paper is Pink Petticoat Harlequin in Pistachio.

Chrissie
Whenever I think of weddingy cards I nearly  always turn to white on white. Maybe it's the purity I associate with marriage I don't know, but I love the look nevertheless.
Here I used a Stampin' Up embossing folder with a few Memory Box flowers and a computer generated sentiment mounted on Nesties.
Really simple.
Here is another in the same vein, an easel card this time. Lots of embossing and a computer generated sentiment. I apologise for the dreadful photos, but I seem to be having some issues recently with images of my cards. I will try harder!

Hope you feel the love this week....
Happy crafting

17 comments:

  1. This looks fun - and how lovely to see the fabulous Susan guesting! Thanks for another brilliant challenge ladies. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Looking forward to this one. Biggest congrats to Susan on being guest designer.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inklinkz is not visible!
    You can find my entry here Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Christine, it's there now. I;d added the wrong date..DUH!
      mandi

      Delete
  5. stunning selection of cards - hard to choose a favourite but I think it is one with the embossed rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh a great challenge again this week C&M thanks again, off for a think now :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those bows on the Wedding Set! Some gorgeous cards here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards from you Chrissie and Mandi and welcome to you to Susan, with your gorgeous cards too

    I hope to have both the time and inspiration to enter this week

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful works and great suggestions from you all.
    Thank you and wish you a nice week...

    Daen'Ys

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wee 87 ladies - I hope you have your legs crossed LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just spotted this too Linby - I'm glad it's not just me with the dodgy sense of humour! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm zo glad I found this Blog, Love the challanges, thanks!
    Coby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely challenge & some beautiful inspirational work too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the fun challenge and the gorgeous DT inspiration! Beautiful work, girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the opportunity. So many great entries here :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Chrissie! I'm just getting around to visiting. I was able to add a comment on Mandi's personal blog, but when I click on the "22 comments" on your personal blog, for this post, nothing happens. So I'm commenting here to let you know I think your white-on-white cards are brilliant! That is such a perfect card technique for weddings and anniversaries and all these new(ish) dies and embossing folders make them even more lush and elegant, just as you've done! Have a great week! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.