08 June 2013

One Layer Week 123

We loved a sneak peek at your front doors last week, thanks so much for them.
It's amazing how quickly these One Layer Weeks come round.
Our theme for your cards this week is 
Need for Speed
Don't forget that white space and do have fun!


There's often a need for speed with this type of emergency vehicle!
Here I have used stamps from Clearly Besotted, which I coloured with Promarkers. These stamps are such good quality and give clear impressions with many different kinds of ink.


Here is a nostalgic reminder of a really fast vehicle in its day!
The stamps are from Stampin' Up and the sentiment from Clearly Besotted. 

Jen



 I went for a different kind for my first card.. the speed a Superhero needs.  After watching Spiderman movie the other night it inspired me to get out this little image of a supermouse swinging though the air!  It's simply coloured with promarkers. The sentiment is from Penny Black.


My second card is really simple.  I have used the Jet out of the need for speed set from Stampin Up and it's stamped in black versa fine.  The little note-let is finished off with some black and white bakers twine from East of India.
...


 Loading InLinkz ...

13 comments:

  1. Mister Inlinkz doesn’t work today, so here is my entry Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added it for you christine

      thanks

      jen

      Delete
  2. Mr Linky is a bit weird today bit hey ho, I'm sure he'd say the same about me! Thanks for another brilliant bit of inspiration ladies. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not sure it was Mr Linky today Vicky(i think it was an imposter!)im linked up ok though now too :)
    Lovely cards to inspire us as always ladies !
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Ladies, off out into the sun again, had to come in for a break, so enjoyed myself making a couple of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant cards again from the dt's x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't seem to link mine up today, so here is my card http://madewithsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/less-is-more-week-123.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspirational cards. Link not working for me either so here's my card:
    http://wavesofcreativity.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/travel-world.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry but I can't seem to get in linkz to work either: here's my card: http://createwithjulia.blogspot.com/2013/06/two-wheels-move-soul.html

    Julia Aston

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi....brilliant cards again this week....and great challenge...thanks girls

    San x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chrissie and Jen, Gorgeous cards again this week, sorry for my late entry, what a brilliant challenge title, thank you both, :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was too late to enter -- but here is my link anyway!
    http://crazyforcardmaking.blogspot.com/2013/06/need-for-speed.html
    Love the creations everyone made on this challenge!!I will be "borrowing" some of these ideas.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.