31 August 2013

Week 135 Use A Rubber Stamp

Do we have a bumper bundle for our special Lucky Dip challenge this month! So read on this is a long post!! 
This week are are fortunate to be hosting a special week as

Not only do we have a fabulous prize on offer but we are being joined by members of their design team for this challenge and you will find even more inspiration at the Penny Black blog


Onto our challenge for this week... We want you to use a 
RUBBER STAMP
In addition if you could use watercolours that would be wonderful!
As it's the lucky dip week we also have a very faithful LIMette as our Guest Designer, the talented 
Her work inspires so many and we are so fortunate to see her work on" Less is More" each week!

Birgit created this wonderful image by colouring the Penny Black  Hibiscus stamp directly with watercolour pencils after a little spritz with water! Simply wonderful!

From the Penny Black design team we have...

Cathy


Heather


Elizabeth


Therese


Peet


Make sure you pop over to their blogs and say hello...

Jen


Just one card from me today using my favourite little penny black creatures the little hedgie.  I've stamped him onto watercolour card stock and then used my Stampin Write markers to watercolour him in.  He is simply finished with some stitching and a sentiment from LOTV.


My card this week uses Penny Black's Brush Tulips stamp, coloured with marker pens and accompanied with a PB sentiment from the T for Transparent Friendship set.

***

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration from the DT :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabby challenge this week :)Gorgeous cards from the Design Team-lots of lovely inspiration there !
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful selection of inspiration for this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Penny Black team and thanks for all the wonderful inspiration to both teams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well wouldn't you just know it? I just read the bit about using water colours!!! Sounds like an excuse to have another go!!!

    FAB creations this week

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabby challenge this week. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE love love the inspiration this week and how great for the Penny Black ladies to join you too! A quick question though, I've made my card but then had a thought, does the stamp specifically have to be rubber or will my Polymer stamp be ok? lol, wouldn't want to be disqualified;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see Penny Black here. I have been following Heather for awhile now. Love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your web site wont display properly on my iPhone 4 you might want to try and repair that If you’re someone striving for online success, however it has eluded you, perhaps you are missing a bit of the puzzle. Making money online isn't that difficult and becomes easier still when you have a successful road to follow.
    Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE | Dreambox Cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would SO love to enter this challenge as I have several Penny Black stamps that I love. Alas, I'm at the lake until the 11th and they're at home... :( But the good news is that I'm at the lake. :)

    I just recently happened by this blog and will be sure to visit frequently, and maybe even enter a challenge or two! I'd be especially tickled if you would check out my blog... http://snippetsnpitts.blogspot.ca.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny Black has always been one of my favourite stamp companies. Who can pass up those cut hedgies for one

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just joined the crowd here. And i think i will dare my self to partisipate. Everyone i know says my style is CAS. So now i will find out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the opportunity to pay tribute to this amazing artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant cards from everyone this week, what a treat, thank you all so much :D Well done to Birgit too, her work is delightful :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the fun challenge!!! Gorgeous DT work! :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.