09 November 2013

Week 145 OLC Thanks

Morning... It's everyone's favourite challenge this week...
One Layer Cards.
This week we have a simple one for you
Thank You


Just one card for me today as I'm off on holiday on Monday diving in Egypt and have not had much time to craft or do much else this week!
I've used the new "Geometric Style" set from Clearly Besotted... I just love this set so much!!
The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and I have used black Versafine ink onto Lucky Limeade card stock from Stampin Up
I'm sorry if I haven't managed to visit you all in the last couple of weeks I'm hoping I catch up on life over the next few weeks and get back into a routine.

Chrissie

Here I have used one of my favourite techniques...masking off a section of card, and then using an emboss resist technique. I love getting inky with my sponge daubers.
This is an image from Unity stamps with a sentiment from Art Impressions. I used Distress inks in Scattered Straw, Wild Honey and Rusty hinge with just a touch of Vintage Photo.
This one is an attempt at Zentangling!
The first one I tried had better patterns, but then I smudged the sentiment with a rogue patch of ink on the stamp which I didn't notice! Again I masked off a section before beginning to stamp. The flowers were also masked. I have decided that maybe zentangling is not my finest technique!
 It seems that the one layer challenge no longer sends crafters into fits of the hab dabs and some wonderful cards appear. We can't wait to see what turns up this week!
***

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies were using your crystal balls to see the card I had planned to post today! I love it when the card angels smile down on me like this!! Thank you for another great challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't be time for one layer cards again! Fabulous cards ladies, thank you so much for all your efforts and examples, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards - thank you for your inspiration ladies. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully timed challenge this week ladies - thank you! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a great challenge ladies, I love one layer thank you cards! Amazing samples as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wspaniała zabawa . Wszystkie prace są śliczne. Miło bawić się w tak uzdolnionym gronie zapalonych kartkowiczek.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie i gratuluję pomysłodawczyniom oraz wszystkim uczestniczkom tego wyzwania.
    Pozdrawiam
    lin_ka

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.