Saturday, 2 August 2014

Week 183 Colour Challenge

For our
Colour Challenge 
this month we have chosen to use one of the Colour Seeds inspiration pictures.

It reminds us of a mojito!

Today is Sarah's birthday!
CHEERS SARAH!
color sip

It's not necessary to include every colour from the picture but we would like you to include a representative number of the colours, to give the feel of the palette.
Anne


Scraps of textured card stock cut with a Simon Says Stamp die, a couple of All Occasion birds added...  totally in love with this die!
Chrissie
For this card I assembled a few pieces of card and inks and ended up using a two step set from Stampin' Up (Hostess set, now retired). I used my Duplo corner as a stamp positioner in order to align the stamps. It works really well with a piece of clear packaging cut into a square.
I should be back from Spain later today and so hope to try to visit a few more people this week, sorry that I didn't get around to everyone this last week.

Jen



Sorry for my absence over last couple of weeks... A holiday to egypt then a weekend in holland for a friends birthday have taken me away from normality again!
My card this week uses doodlebug washi tape to give the striped back ground.  It's finished off with a die from Whimsy Stamps.
Sorry about the photos, I moved my studio earlier in the week and after having the fireplace fitted there is soot everywhere so can't use my normal photo area!

Sarah

I felt that my 'Adapt a Finger print' cards
from a few weeks ago were a bit boring and I hadn't even considered
adding pen drawings to the inky prints ...
... so I decided to get myself all inked up AGAIN! 
Combining these great summery colours.
The sentiment is computer generated using 'Another Night out' 
and 'AR Bonnie' fonts.


***

5 comments:

  1. Fab colours and great cards, ladies. I fancy a mojito now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT cards. Really nice.
    Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours!! Belated Happy Birthday for Saturday Sarah, Hope you had a lovely day :D Gorgeous inspiration again Ladies :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.