13 September 2014

Week 189 One Layer Challenge

As mentioned last week we are delighted to have 
as our sponsor once more this month and we are very grateful for their support.
If you haven't visited the web shop do take a look as there are some amazing images.

Our challenge this week is back to one layer once more and we have the theme of 
BEVERAGES
Any beverage will do; I wonder if our choices say something about us!!
See what we came up with.
This card is me to a T!
The image is from Bugaboo, coloured with Mirage pens and accompanied by a computer generated sentiment in !Paul Maul font.


As you have no doubt guessed I'm besotted with Clearly Besotted
products and even more so when they are on offer as this one was recently.
It's called Warm Wishes. 

I started out by running an MFT pierced rectangle die 
through my Big Shot with a texture plate just to get an impression and add
a little interest to the otherwise plain card blank. Then a little bit of dazzle
with gems and twine from my stash to finish off.
This sentiment, from Acid Drops and What-Nots, makes me laugh every time I see it.  I've teamed it with one of my very early stamp purchases, from a firm called Rubber Romance (promise me you won't Google that without adding stamps into the search!!) and added a stencilled background.  

As ever, please visit the designer's blogs... there are more beverage cards to be seen on each of them and we love to have comments from you too!
***


8 comments:

  1. Great design team cards!
    This could be a real challenge for me, not sure that I have anything that will work - I clearly need to get my lateral thinking cap on!!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards from the DT - the last one made me giggle as the image reminds me of one of my friends - she'd even google the Rubber Romance too!!! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and beautiful inspirationcards again! Love the theme... Enjoy the weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge ladies! The only trouble is I made one that wasn't one layer! Never done that before have I?!! Back to the drawing board! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think this is going to be the most popular OLC challenge you've ever done, hic!! Your cards are fantastic, as always! Thank you for another fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super inspiration again ladies, another real fun challenge thank you all :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration - love the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks like you could have a large number of winners; the cards are so nice; thanks to each of you on a splendid job we;; donel Sue Mac Donald

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.