11 October 2014

Week 193 One Layer Card

What fun!
It's
 One Layer Card
time once more.
For your cards this time, we would like to see 
It obviously doesn't have to be cats, but remember... keep it ONE LAYER, keep it CAS and include 2 of something!


Cute as a button (don't you think?) the Rockin' Robin set from
Clearly Besotted Stamps - new October release
consists of mini building stamps to create different looks.
The images are inked with Memento Inks with some extra inking for shadow
The spotty red tummies are 'winked' with Stella and I've heat set some
fluffy stuff and glamour dust to the branch to give it that snowy effect.


Totally stunning Impression Obsession stamp, Versafine black and hats coloured with Inktense pencil
Here I combined a couple of images from A Day for Daisies. I felt quite proud of being able to pop one behind the other as I'm not terribly technically gifted! I also rotated one flower a little as I preferred it at this angle.
I coloured them with Watercolour pencils, combining the colours with a water brush. I added some Glamour Dust and over-stamped the lot with a stamp from SU Gorgeous Grunge.
The sentiment was computer generated.
One Layer - Two flowers!
***


10 comments:

  1. Like this challenge and your cards. I made mine and posted it. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your challenges and I had fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning inspiration - thank you ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS DT makes.

    My apologies for not commenting much this week - out of the country and busy is my only excuse! Normal commenting resumes in November. If I normally visit your blog and haven't then I'm sorry

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had more comments from this challenge than any other . . . I'm giving up most of them because not even the people who run them has bothered to even say thanks for entering. I know that people are busy but being a new blogger I find this very disheartening.

      I want to thank the DT for the inspiration and everyone who left a comment on my brand new blog , , , see you all again soon.

      Hazel xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.