22 November 2014

Week 199

Here's another chance for you to continue with your Christmas card preparations as our challenge this week is entitled
Jingle all the Way!
For this we would like to see some reference to any of these things.... bells, reindeer, Santa, elves, stockings, presents, decorations, Christmas songs/music/instruments... in fact anything Christmassy!

Before you see the cards from us, I would just like to say a huge 
THANK YOU 
on your behalf to both 
Sarah and Anne
for their tireless work in visiting and commenting on EVERY submission to our challenges.
Not many challenges can boast that the DT comment on SO many entries.
What very special people they are! True LIMettes!
Thank you girls, you are absolute stars!

Sarah
(Sarah has a link to the tutorial she used for this with other fab examples on her personal blog!)

The 'jingle bells' image is from Pink Petticoat; 
it's coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils,
drizzled with Wink of Stella, generously coated with glossy accents
then left to dry overnight.

Next day ... distress inking to the background before 
spritzing with water and Perfect Pearls.
I've used textured embossing paste on the panel behind the circle, 
Mama Elephant: Index card dies, sentiment from Uniko Studio 
with some gems and twine to finish
 (she has an hilarious card on her personal blog... you must visit to take a look!)
A DL card for a change.  I found an image of Jingle Bells music using Google and cut a strip including the margin.  Added a bit of Old Paper Distress Ink, stamped Tim Holtz trees and added a Tim Holtz diecut word.
I used a whole bunch of die-cuts for this card.
The wreath (x2) is Memory Box, the holly - Impression Obsession, the sentiment from WPlus9 and the jingle bells from Memory Box. The mounts were cut with Spellbinder square dies. 
As ever I have a few more cards for you to see, I love to see you on my personal blog too!

This is a week to have fun!
If you don't have stamps for this week,  there are various digi images which can be easily found!
SO go on... enjoy yourselves!
***



15 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration as always and I'd like to say thank you to ALL OF YOU for keeping us inspired. My intention every Saturday is to enter that week but sometimes life just gets in the way and I've missed a few. Fab work ladies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply splendid makes from the DT, as always, you come up with such great ideas week after week - thanks peeps

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration as always, and another fun challenge ...... you girls are the best!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I don't get a chance every week, I do adore your challenges, ladies... and yes, thank you to Anne and Sarah... but also to you Chrissie - their most fabulous leader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just want to say thank you for this wonderful challenge, I have not participated in it before but follow it religiously as it gives me inspiration, but as of challenge 199 I aim to participate in it religiously.
    xoxoxo from hot and sunny Queensland in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing inspiration, as always, thank you for yet another fantastic challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Ladies and I totally agree with Chrissie, even though I am a bad entrant these days I have always had a comment from Sarah and Anne and also yourself Chrissie, fabulous Ladies and I feel really guilty that I don't enter that often. Well done all.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards and inspiration from all DTs as usual! Great challenge this week - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just want to add my thanks for your wonderful challenge. We really do appreciate your efforts in commenting and it is always encouraging to hear your comments. I always have a look even when I don't manage an entry. Thank you ALL so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always amazing to see each week how many différents and beautiful artswork on the same theme....Your challenge are great and it's verry paisant to read your comment each week . Thanks a lot to all of your team!!! (Sorry if my English is bad I'm french speaking.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thank ALL of you for all the visits and comments that you leave me! You are all so supportive AND incredibly talented and inspirational!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to admit that it's great to always have a comment left by Sarah and Anne. But this whole challenge seems very supportive and fun. I'm glad I found it and hope to continue with your challenges. Thanks for all your hard work, Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A big thank you to ALL you lovely ladies for creating such a lovely community here in LiM Land! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.