24 January 2015

Week 208 Sketch time

My Goodness our challenge last week hit a chord with lots of you!
What an amazing number of entries!
Thank you all so much!
This time we have a sketch for you!
Sketch 14

Here it is!

Here is a card inspired by Lisa (I'm in Haven) who used a Memory Box die to make a flower. I loved it immediately and wanted to get the die for myself, but then thought that maybe I could adapt one I already had.
This is how I did it, I apologise for forgetting to turn the image the right way up for you!
There are more cards on my personal blog!
Firstly using Paper Smooches balloon dies I die-cut 2 heart shaped balloons
and inked them up with Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry & Barn door.
The Eiffel Tower stamp is from the Je T'Aime set from Clearly Besotted
This is heat-embossed in Hero Arts white EP onto a panel of white cardstock
 which is also inked up using the same distress inks as above.
(In line with the sketch I promise I did die-cut half of the heart balloon 
from the panel at the top - before popping it up on 3d foam)
The sentiment is also Clearly Besotted: Paired Up and the balloon ties
from CBS: Build a bug set.
I've combined Avery Elle Storybook stamps with some washi tape for this fairly literal interpretation of the sketch.  The balloon is diecut from a scrap.

There are more examples on our personal blogs so we would be delighted if you could pop over via the links above our names to see what else we have done for you!
We hope you'll enjoy this simple sketch.
 ***


11 comments:

  1. Sensational sketch and inspiration cards, ladies! It's good to be playing! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun inspiration. I enjoyed creating with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT inspiration and super sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch ladies - and lovely DT cards for inspiration!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inspiration ~ thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a fun sketch challenge! I was going to say easy, but it's not so when I start creating in my mind!
    Amazing creative artwork from all of you! Thank you for sharing the flower tutorial...I must try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every single DT card, they are so beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration. And thank you for this challenge and wonderful sketch. This time i didn't join in to many other challenges ;-) but unfortunatly the picture of my card didn't came out very well.
    Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who's the winner for 208? Thanks! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This ShowCASe will be published on Friday 5th February!
      If you look back through our blog you may spot that our showcases are always published on the Friday of the week following each challenge!
      So look out on Friday to see the chosen submissions!
      Chrissie

      Delete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.