18 March 2017

Challenge #320 - Washi Tape

Hey there LIMettes, we're back with another challenge for you and
it's back round to our THEME one. Here's the Cue Card with the details




... and here's what the design team have to inspire you. Do check out their
personal blogs if you have the time as there could be a couple of bonus cards there!


Anita
(Taking a break this week)


As always please keep your designs Clean & Simple with lots of clean white / blank
space and do check our Challenge Guidelines at the top right of the blog along with
our 'How to Play' page at the top.

We hope you'll feel inspired to play along with us and have some fun.

Don't forget to check out our Facebook Page slideshows, throughout the week HERE especially on Wednesday, when we showcase our random selection of early entries to the challenge and Fridays, when we'll be revealing our ShowCASe favourites from the previous week's challenge.



***



10 comments:

  1. Nice theme again. Washitape ... I don't use very often althought it's a very nice material to work with. Have a nice weekend everyone, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the theme too - and great inspiration from the DTs this week again! This week I went solo - having made cards with washi last night lol. Love your challenges everyone - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great challenge....but, I am finding it difficult to download and display your new image, help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, do you mean the cue card? I'm not sure why you are having problems but it's not essential to add it to your post. I've just tried on my tablet by holding my finger down on the cue card and the options to download or share pop up. If you're using a PC i would right click on the image then copy or save to your hard drive to include in your post. I hope this helps but if not please email LIM directly with your email address and I'll get back to you.

      Delete
  4. I am totally hopeless with washi tape - I keep buying it then just looking blankly at the rolls and end up using it up as masking tape. Plus I've managed to buy a roll of woodgrain effect washi tape and completely lose it - TWICE. I think the crafting fairies must like it and help themselves. So I'm hoping to get a lot of inspiration from the DT and everyone who plays along this week.
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This DT cards are fantastic...and I have ond question,just to get strate...when you said 4 challenges total does it mean that our DT cards are count as a challenge or not...I just finde out that one blog challenge counts so I want to check with you...hugs and kisses...Zeljka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zeljka, thanks for checking! I can confirm that DT cards don't count as a challenge entry.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Esther so much...hugs Zeljka

      Delete
  6. Wonderful DT cards and also the entries already are super. I finally dug my washi tape out after absolutely ages! Thanks for the nudge.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the inspiration and for challenging us to use something most of us are known to be hoarding. So glad I managed to squeeze in a little crafty time today.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.